The Mind of GOD

You’re a silly boy.

You called the coloured children the N word.

Not true and you know it.

You have been convicted of wrong think. Now kindly FOAD.

2 Likes

Your post was ridiculously offensive mate. Lay off the TFK if you’re on the sauce.

I respect you for your reply mac but it was not ridiculously offensive and I haven’t had a drink since last August in Punches Patrickswell the Tuesday night at the homecoming after the A I final.

Randomly using racist terms and referring to people as whores for no valid reason is ridiculously offensive mate. Its worse if you were sober writing it. Anyway, if they’re your true colours then carry on. I won’t waste any more of Rockos storage engaging with you on it.

You are telling lies and you know it, there were no racist terms in that post. You’re a delicate snowflake not worthy of my interaction. Do not ever quote or engage with me on this forum ever again. Liar.

Are you GOD?

1 Like

Low blow bro

Great respect to Gemma. I hope the Dublin based posters here will make their way down to her and show her ye’re support.

1 Like

She is calling on patriots to drop down to Fenian St. :clap:

If she gets her way on point 2, a few lads here will no longer have an online outlet

that’s a stone cold nutter right there Lock her up!

This evening

I see there’s a mad lady on Twitter called Leah Doherty who is like a female Sidney. She appears to be planning to dump a bucket of cold curry over GOD’s head and she has GOD driven demented. The internet is a strange place.

3 Likes

This was a great tweet from Gemma and she is dead right.

2 Likes