Covid 19 🐐- It's Back Baby!

What do you think now? He said it was clumsy, the cunt knew exactly what he was saying

We are where we are. I gave you an on topic response and as usual you have to go off on one and ruin a discussion. We get it- it’s all about you. You’ll never change.

November 2021: A choosy whore is the GAA

I think you are behaving in a notably weird fashion. I will leave you to it.

So far as I am concerned, that line is drawn.

I never asked him too. Someone else pointed it out and he lost his marbles with me. He can’t handle people giving it back to him on any level. He’s a polite fella so long as you listen to him pontificate from the barstool and laugh at his “your ma” level jokes.

My response to you on this topic.

You might reflect one why you decide to go down the path you do on so many threads. I don’t expect you too but if I see you posting something of interest I’ll continue to try to have a normal conversation.

Some people might like to have a read back over the relevant thread. What you are dealing with? A none too bright soccer head who thinks calling a voluntary sports organization – namely, the largest free child care entity in Ireland – “a choosy whore”.

Himself and his little doggie ‘friends’ are obviously and naturally keen to deflect.

You think that justifies what you said to me?

I stand over everything i said in that post

Everyone knows what you said after you thundering cunt

He did indeed. He repeated it a number of times. Deleted the posts in an attempt to cover it up too.

I’d have some respect for him if he owned it and apologised for it. As it stands I have none.

I also saw what you said to that snuffler right there now. You cannot have it both ways.

I really think you should go off and eat some hummus.

No I’m referring to the time he repeatedly said something to Esteban about being creepy with kids.

As you decided to make this thread about your various grudges. As is your standard. What’s the point of you being here if you are incapable of having a discussion? Even the lads who went off the deep end here kept this to being a discussion forum. This isn’t your blog.

Note the repeated Joe Duffyesque references to U10s. As I asked: is rain less wet for those older than ten?

Fuck off out of it you mad cunt.

You keep asking me questions. And I keep answering them. The fact you do not like the answers is neither here nor there in a significant sense.

Now, really…

Problem solved

Is not interesting who brings up certain topics?

This whole playbook is highly familiar from all the noxious populist right wing hatreds.

Lads give away so much about themselves, without the slightest sense of doing so.